Get organized, study smarter, and improve test performance.
- How to Print for Free on Campus
Tips on how to print for no charge (limitations apply).
- How to Print from a Science Library
Using your Gatorlink username and password, print from Borland Library, the Health Science Center Library, or the Vet Med Education Center.
- How to Print from Library West
Print from Library West using your Gatorlink username and password.
- How to Install a VPN Account
Allows users to securely “tunnel” into campus over other networks, such as their home internet connection, and access services as if they were on campus. Ideal for using the UF Libraries resources from off-campus. If you are reading journal articles and searching library databases from home, you’ll want to install the VPN.
- How to Print from a Canvas Webpage
Tips on how to print a ‘screenshot’ from a Canvas webpage (useful for printing a rubric for an assignment, for example)
- How to View Instructor Comments on Graded Papers in Canvas
Your instructor most likely leaves lots of comments for you on graded papers. Make sure you can view them!